EnteroZOO will make your pet fit again.

Ibuprofen Poisoning

I would like to share my experience with the Enterozoo gel. A 25kg bracco, two years old, accidentally gained access to a pack of ibuprofen, which is known to cause stomach ulcers and often also kidney and/or liver failure. He swallowed about 8 pills, which is a nearly lethal dose. When we found out, we immediately induced vomiting and administered EnteroZOO gel that I fortunately had at home. The dog survived without sequels, kidney and liver-related values in blood tests are entirely normal. The EnteroZOO gel probably saved his life. Thank you for it!

Magdalena Putalová

You might also like:

Poisoning in a Dog

Our retriever ate a poisoned bait near our house. We immediately gave him EnteroZOO diluted with water into his mouth; as our vet later told

Read More »

EnteroZOO Experience

Let me share my experience concerning EnteroZOO. We have a 10-year old bitch called Neli. She is a cross-bred, probably chihuahua + dachshund. She has

Read More »

Choose suitable packaging

Buy EnteroZoo

EnteroZOO 100g

Detoxification product

R368.00

EnteroZOO 450g

Detoxification product

R798.00

EnteroZOO 15x10g

Detoxification product

R399.00

Enterozoo South Africa 4 Bonville Park,
56 Armstrong Ave,
La Lucia,
Durban, 4159

info@enterozoo.co.za